We deliver comprehensive Background Checks, with reliable and proven results,
in a timely and expeditious fashion
Vital sensitivity to Confidentiality, Personnel Matters, and Disclosure Limitations of all Records
Every member of our team is a state-recognized "Expert-Witness" in all court/testimony proceedings, in addition to being Search Warrant Affidavit authors and affiants
Our staff is comprised entirely of former sworn California Law Enforcement Officers, whom are all certified under CA/PC830 status and requirements.
We conduct systematic and thorough investigations, recognized and compliant with all (P.OS.T.) Guidelines. We work solely for Municipal, County, and State Law Enforcement Agencies, ensuring that only the finest candidates pass through their hiring processes and attain the prestigious honor of serving our communities.
Client lists and References available upon request.
We proudly serve dozens of reputable and well-respected Agencies.
Lawles Enterprises, Inc. sets the bar in the industry, producing only quality results for our clients and their expectations:
- We obtain/review/verify all relevant and corroborative materials, such as:
· Background Declarations and Personal History Packets,
· All-encompassing Criminal History Records from Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions
· Probation/Parole Status and offenses
· Civil litigation patterns and prior actions/judgments
· Credit Reports, Delinquent Payment Status’s, Collections Referrals, Bankruptcies
- We personally conduct face-to-face interviews of applicants, witnesses, and references, to ensure candidness, first-hand testimony, and verifiable identity.
- Each of our investigators has decades of experience in measuring a candidates statements, behavior, and level of honesty.
- Our staff approaches each investigation with an open mind and pure intentions. Every candidate gets a fair, unbiased, and objective review.
- We finalize all inquiries with detailed findings, corroborative evidence, and conclusive recommendations, allowing each respective Client Agency to have confidence in the work-product provided to them.
Don't hesitate to call..
We're here to answer all of your questions and can provide an immediate, client-tailored Quote!
149 Eucalyptus Drive, El Segundo, California, 90245, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
23- Year Law Enforcement Veteran
Inglwood PD (Sgt./Ret.)
SWAT Team Leader & Point/Entry
Patrol Tactics/Training Officer
Gang Suppression/Crime Impact Teams
Medal of Valor Recipient
Detective Bureau Sergeant
Internal Affairs Supervisor
Investigations Task Force Team Leader
Personnel & Training Supervisor
State-Recognized Search & Seizure Expert